Thursday, November 12, 2020

WAIT: Wait on the LORD who gives you hope – Psalm 38:15

Wait on the LORD who gives you hope – Psalm 40:15

Lord, the only thing I can do is wait and put my hope in You. I wait for Your help, my God. Psalm 38:15 TPT


Fact: Abraham waited for 25 years. Joseph waited for 14 years. Moses waited for 40 years. Jesus waited for 30 years. If God is making you wait, you are in great company!


Quote: "God is never early or never late, He is always on time!"


Prayer to wait upon God's perfect timing

I am grateful to have a heavenly Father who knows my needs and performs miracles for me in His time. Thank You, Father, for giving me hope and answering my prayers for help in times of trouble. Teach me Holy Spirit to wait patiently upon the LORD by crying out to Him when I feel down in the dumps. Fill my heart with assurance that God will come through for me in His perfect time. Guide me Holy Spirit to someone today who is walking by sight instead of faith and feels restless. Use me to be a source of hope by reminding them that God is working behind the scenes and will come through for us as we wait upon His perfect timing. Calm their soul with patience in Jesus' mighty name.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...