Tuesday, May 10, 2022

BLESSED: You are blessed when you follow the Lord's directions - Psalm 119:3

The word of encouragement for today about you are blessed when you follow the Lord's directions - Read more verses about staying the course


You’re blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God. You’re blessed when you follow His directions, doing your best to find Him. That’s right—you don’t go off on your own; you walk straight along the road he set. Psalm 119:1-3 MSG


QUOTE: "You will never have regrets if you stay on course and follow the Lord Jesus. Remind yourself of His truth; The Lord makes me a finisher, not a quitter!" - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer to follow the Lord 

I praise You, loving Father, for speaking truth to my heart and instructing me in Your ways. I will do what You tell me to do and not stray from Your path by going my own way and doing my own thing. Please help me, Holy Spirit, to never be a quitter so I keep pressing ahead on the narrow highway that leads to eternal life even when the road is foggy, complex, or challenging. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being my Trailblazer and Pioneer, who leads me to a glorious Kingdom. Hallelujah!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...