Monday, May 23, 2022

FASHIONED: The Lord's hands have made you and fashioned you - Psalm 119:73

The living word for today about the Lord's hands created you and fashioned you!


YOD/YUD (is the 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: 1. Hand 2. Continuity 3. Jew = to praise)


Your hands have made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments. Psalm 119:73 NKJV 


Quote: "God formed and fashioned you for the praise of His glory. You are the masterpiece that has undeniable evidence of His fingerprints all over your life."  - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer 

Thank You, loving Father, for Your tender hands of mercy that continually form and fashion me into a useful instrument for Your glory. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is being degraded by family members or friends and believes they are trash. Use my care to help open the door to share how God designed them for His glory and yearns to make them a new and wonderful creation in Christ Jesus. Please speak their heart and help them see themselves as God sees them. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus our Savior. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...