Tuesday, May 31, 2022

SUSTAINED: God will sustain and support you - Psalm 119:116

The living word for today about God will sustain and support you - Read 46 verses about sustain in the Bible


Sustain me, my God, according to Your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed. Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for Your decrees. Psalm 119:116,117 NIV


SAMEK/SAMEKH - is the 15th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: 1. Support 2. Medicine (verses 113-120) 


QUOTE: Regardless of how you feel inside, always remember God is present to support, sustain, and care for you as a Great and Trustworthy Physician." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer to be sustained & used by God

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for sustaining me and being my Rock of support when feeling vulnerable. I trust in Your faithful care and rely upon Your unfailing Word that strengthens my heart with hope and gives me perseverance, so I never lose faith and quit the race of life. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to a family member or friend whose hopes have been dashed. Equip me to be medicine from God and help me to be sustaining support in times of trouble. I pray for their redemption in the mighty name of Christ Jesus, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...