Friday, June 17, 2022

FATHER: The LORD is like a father to you - Psalm 103:13

The word of life for today about The LORD is like a father to you - Read more verses about God our Father.


The LORD is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him. The love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear Him. His salvation extends to the children’s children. Psalm 103:13,17 


Quote 1: "Any man can be a dad, but it takes a selfless man to be a loving father." - Hector Perez.


Quote 2: "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."  -Jim Valvano, University Basketball coach. 


Quote 3: "It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons." Friedrich Schiller.


Praise & Prayer to be a spiritual & godly father

Dear God, I am so grateful this day to be able to call You my "Heavenly Father." I praise You for never being an absentee, abusive, or critical father to me. I pause to thank You for my earthly father, who did his best to raise me as best he could. Lord Jesus, please teach me to be a spiritual and influential father by modeling Your love, truth, and compassionate care to my children and grandchildren. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, this Father's Day weekend to individuals who have a wrong perception of our Father in heaven because of the mistreatment they received from their dads. Use my care and support to inspire a desire in their hearts to know our Heavenly Father by believing and following our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for their healing and salvation in Jesus' mighty name.   

I wish all of the fathers a Happy Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...