Monday, June 20, 2022

MERCY: The Lord shows you mercy - Psalm 123:3

The word of life for today about The Lord has mercy on you -Read more verses about mercy


Have mercy on us, Lord, have mercy, for we have had our fill of contempt. Psalm 123:3 NIV 


The meaning of mercy in Hebrew: Mercy” is not just a feeling of sympathy or emotion of concern. Instead, the word mercy denotes the security that one receives before birth. Divine mercy is a PROTECTIVE FORCE that the Bible compares with the shelter of a mother’s womb.


Quote: "God's mercy is greater than any sin you have ever committed."


Praise & Prayer to experience God's mercy

I come with a heart of thankfulness, Holy Father, as I approach Your throne of grace [unmerited favor], where I receive Your protective force of mercy. Thank You for the great mercy I receive from You through Christ Jesus, my Savior. Please help me, Holy Spirit, how to be merciful towards people who disrespect me or offend me. Please guide me to someone today who is fettered by tremendous guilt and unremitting self-condemnation. Use my care to help open their ears to hear and heart to accept God's great mercy through faith in Jesus Christ, in whose name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...