Tuesday, June 14, 2022

GUARDIAN: God is your Guardian - Psalm 121:7

The word of life for today about God is your Guardian - Read more verses about Guardians in the bible


God guards you from every evil, He guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, He guards you now, He guards you always. Psalms 121:7-8 


Praise & Prayer for Divine Protection  

It's so assuring to know Abba Father that You are my Soveriegn Guardian. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being the Good Shepherd who carries me and guides me along the right and narrow path that leads to eternal glory. Holy Spirit, please help me be conscientious of God's divine protection. Stop me from inspiring fear in family members or those around me. Teach me to walk in faith by holding on to the unfailing truth that God is my Guardian. Bring someone across my path today who is feeling worried or scared. Soften their heart to believe that God is our Guardian. Good Shepherd, please come to their rescue as we pray and call upon Your Almighty name for safety. Hallelujah!


POEM: THE GALACTIC GUARDIAN by Hector Perez

Jesus is the Good Shepherd
who watches over His sheep.
He is the Galactic Guardian,
Who never slumbers nor sleeps.

He sticks by you forever,
and saves you from all fear. 
He guards you from the darkside,
To remind you that He is always near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...