Wednesday, June 15, 2022

HAPPY: You will find happiness in God's presence - Psalm 122:1

The word of encouragement for today about finding happiness in God's presence - Read 37 Bible verses about happiness


I was happy when the people said, "Let us go to the Lord's Temple." Psalm 122:1 NLT


Quote: "In God's glorious presence, all of your fears, anxieties, and griefs depart as you fix your eyes upon Yeshua [Jesus]." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer for happiness

In Your presence, Lord Jesus, there is fullness of joy and infinite happiness. I thank You for my brothers and sisters in Christ who encourage me to enter God's temple where I experience true joy and happiness. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to a family member, friend, or stranger today who is dealing with mental health problems and is saying to themselves, "I don't know what it is, but life has no joy for me." Please use me, Lord, to help point them to You, the gracious joy-giver and Savior of the world. I pray in Your wonderful name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...