Thursday, June 2, 2022

LIGHT: God's word gives you light - Psalm 119:129

The living word of hope for today about God's word gives you light - Read 58 verses about light


The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple. I opened my mouth and panted, For I longed for Your commandments. Psalm 119:129,130 NKJV


PEY - is the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: MOUTH  (read verses 129-136)  


QUOTE: "If you open the door of your heart to God's Word (Christ), His light will expel all darkness from your life." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer for heavenly light

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for coming into my life and making me a child of light. No longer am I an offspring of the night or of the darkness. Holy Spirit, please guide someone across my path today who dwells in darkness and the shadow of death. Let the great light of Christ dawn upon them as I open my mouth and share God's living Word. I ask this Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...