Wednesday, June 8, 2022

PEACE: You will have great peace if you love God's law - Psalm 119:165

The living word for today about you will have great peace if you love God's law - What does it mean to have the peace of God?


Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:165 NIV


SHIN - is the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet which means: Tooth; Teeth (read verses 161-168)


Quote: "Blessed are the lovers of Jesus, for they shall enjoy supernatural peace that is incomprehensible and unfathomable." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer

I praise You, Lord Jesus, for being the Prince of Peace who fills me with peace that surpasses my understanding. Your peace is like a tooth in my mouth that is strong and not easily extracted. Fill me this day with Your peace that brings me tranquility under challenging circumstances and saves me from slipping and sliding. Please guide someone across my path today Holy Spirit who is stumbling in life and has a troubled heart. Lord Jesus, please allow them to experience Your great peace as we pray and call upon Your all-powerful name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...