Tuesday, October 3, 2023

STRONG: Be strong in the Lord - Ephesians 6:10

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.  Ephesians 6:10 NIV


Quote: "Through prayer and reliance upon God's word you will activate the Lord's power to receive supernatural strength."


Praise & Prayer
I can do all things You, O LORD, are my fortitude, my hope, and my strong tower where I feel safe and secure. Though I may feel weak and frail, I trust in Your mighty power that works the greatest when I am powerless. Please stand by me Lord Jesus and empower me this day to be a messenger of Your omnipotence, amazing grace, and unfailing love. Please lead me, Holy Spirit, to a defenseless and debilitated individual who is being devoured by the devil. Lord Jesus, please hear their cry for help and save them from the enemy as we call upon Your Almighty name. To You be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...