Thursday, October 5, 2023

ARMOR: Put on the full armor of God - Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:13 

Prayer & Praise
Through Christ my Savior, I am a warrior ready to battle and more than a conqueror in every realm of life - Mental, Emotional, Relational, Physical, or Spiritual (M.E.R.P.S). Lord Jesus, the battle belongs to You, my Messiah and Savior. I praise You for going to the cross to destroy sin, death, and evil forces that controlled my life for countless years. Thank You, Almighty God, for blessing me with the full armor of Christ Jesus to overcome sinful habits, negative self-talk, and the enemy's lies. Please remind me, Holy Spirit, to put on the full armor of God every morning before I walk out the door. Help me this day to be fearless and prepared to stand my ground if evil comes my way. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, my Mighty King and Conquerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLESSING: The Blessing of CHRIST - Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:29 NIV   Eternal Truth: "I [Paul]...