Monday, October 2, 2023

LIGHT: You are light in the LORD - Ephesians 5:8

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness, and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Ephesians 5:8-10 NIV


Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I praise You for being The Light of the world who freed me from my ugly pit of darkness and translated me into Your marvelous light. I want to reflect Your light of goodness, righteousness, and truth to people who are trapped in darkness and held captive by the devil. Holy Spirit, please use me this day to shine the fruit of light upon a person You place in my path. Make me a channel through whom Christ's love and grace flow. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus my Lord.

Poem: "YOU ARE A LIGHT" by Hector Perez
You are a light of Christ shining bright,
To help guide the lost through the darkest night.
Radiating glimmers of hope to those who are bound,
Assisting oppressed captives that the devil keeps down.

With the smallest flicker, or littlest gleam,
Your light from above reignites vibrant dreams.
So let your light shine forevermore,
Illuminating lives to the vastest shore.

With Jesus' light, you are gloriously equipped,
Enveloped by His radiance, whole and complete.
Your light shines new hope to people sitting in darkness,
Pointing lost souls to Christ's effulgent brightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...