Wednesday, March 20, 2024

MIRACLES: Tell your children and grandchildren about the miracles of God - Exodus 10:2

The Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh. I have made him and his officials stubborn. I did this so that I could show them My powerful miracles. I also did this so that you could tell your children and your grandchildren about the miracles and other wonderful things that I have done in Egypt. Then all of you will know that I AM the Lord.” Exodus 10: 1-2 NIV

Truth: "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. He is the LORD of miracles who desires to perform a miracle in your life today." - Hector Perez

Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, I know that You are "THE LORD WHO RULES OVER ALL." I praise You for displaying Your miraculous power throughout history to all of mankind. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that nothing is impossible for You. Lord Jesus, I am grateful for the countless miracles You performed for the dead, sick, blind, deaf, mute, crippled, paralyzed, brokenhearted, and captive sinners like me who had zero hope. I praise You most of all for sacrificing Your life on the cross to save us from eternal punishment and rising from the dead to give us the miracle of everlasting life. To You belongs the honor, glory, and majesty throughout all generations, now and forevermore. Stir me, Holy Spirit, to tell my children, grandchildren, family members, and friends about the miracles of Jesus Christ so they believe and receive Him as their Lord. I ask this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...