Tuesday, March 19, 2024

SPARED: God spared your life for a reason - Exodus 9:16

But I have spared you for this very purpose, that I might show you My power and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth. Exodus 9:16 NIV

Truth: "The LORD spared you so you can share with your family and others the great things that God has done for you.” Mark 5:19

Praise & Prayer
Merciful Father, I thank You for sending Christ Jesus to give me a purpose in life by sparing me from the horrible wages of sin and death. I see how you spared Pharaoh time and time again, but his stubborn heart refused to obey You. Thank You, loving Father, for showing me Your soul-saving power and gracious gift of salvation through my Lord Jesus. Holy Spirit, please help me display God's power through acts of kindness and by proclaiming with great joy how Jesus Christ spared me from eternal condemnation. May my life be a living testimony of Christ's boundless mercy and unfailing love. I pray in Jesus' mighty name

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOLY: The Lord your God makes you holy - Exodus 29:44

So I will make the Meeting Tent and the altar holy. I will also make Aaron and his sons holy so that they can serve me as priests.  Exodus 2...