Tuesday, March 26, 2024

PASSOVER: When the LORD sees the blood, He will pass over you - Exodus 12:13

Do not leave any of it till morning; if some is left till morning, you must burn it. This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the Lord’s Passover. “On that same night, I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I Am the Lord. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt." Exodus 12:10-13 NIV


Praise & Prayer
In Your presence, Lord Jesus, I am blessed with the fullness of joy and unshakeable hope. I worship and thank You for being the sinless and perfect Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. I remember how You sacrificed Your life on the cross as a lamb led to the slaughter to pay for my sins with Your precious blood. Abba Father, I acknowledge that Your righteous judgment of eternal death has passed over me because of the blood of Jesus, my Savior. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who does not understand the amazing significance of Easter and Passover. Grant me an opportunity to share the good news that those who believe and trust in Jesus Christ, our Passover and risen Savior, will be delivered from the forces of evil and spared destructive plagues. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...