Monday, March 25, 2024

FAVOR: The Lord's favor is upon you - Exodus 11:3

Now the Lord had said to Moses, “I will bring one more plague on Pharaoh and on Egypt. After that, he will let you go from here, and when he does, he will drive you out completely. Tell the people that men and women alike are to ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold.” The Lord made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and Moses himself was highly regarded in Egypt by Pharaoh’s officials and by the people. Exodus 11:1-3 NIV


Truth: "When you live a life that pleases the LORD, He will cause your adversaries to show you favor." - King Solomon. Proverbs 16:7

Praise & Prayer
I thank You, O LORD, for moving upon the hearts of people who don't know You to show me favor and respect. Lord Jesus, I thank You for saving my soul from eternal condemnation and showing me undeserved favor. I am favored and blessed beyond measure by what You've done in my life. Holy Spirit, please grant me favor with someone who comes across my path today. Lead me in sharing the good news of our Lord Jesus who died on the cross to save us from the plagues of sin and death. May today be the day of their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RESCUED: Praise the Lord who rescued you - Exodus 18:10

Moses told his father-in-law about everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Israel’s sake and about all the hardships t...