Tuesday, April 2, 2024

LED: The LORD will lead you on the right path - Exodus 13:18

When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.” So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea. The Israelites went up out of Egypt ready for battle.  Exodus 13:17-18 NIV


Proverbs 14:12 - "There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death." King Soloman 

Praise & Prayer
Lord, I confess that I am lost without You and cannot direct my steps or plan my own course. Therefore, I entrust my life to You and ask You to guide me on the path of life that leads to your heavenly kingdom. Holy Spirit, please prevent me from ever deviating from God's path, even if it seems difficult and requires me to go through the wilderness. Grant me the strength to persevere with unshakeable faith by keeping my eyes fixed on Jesus until I cross the finish line. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...