Wednesday, April 3, 2024

FIGHT: The Lord will fight for you - Exodus 14:14

As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the Lord. Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:5,13-14 NIV

Praise & Prayer
I love You, Lord, for vowing to fight for me as You did for the children of Israel if I trust You and don't take matters into my own hands. Lord Jesus, I praise You for fighting the ultimate battle on the cross and defeating the powers of sin, death, and Satan. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to fight the battle on my knees by praying and trusting in the Lord when I face difficult circumstances and find myself in a quagmire. Give me the courage this day to stand firm in the LORD, who is my gr
eat defender and deliverer. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...