Tuesday, April 9, 2024

SING: Sing to the Lord, for He has triumphed gloriously! Exodus 15:1

Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and spoke, saying: “I will sing to the Lord, For He has triumphed gloriously! The horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea! Exodus 15:1-2 NKJV

Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, my heart is filled with songs of joy for Your boundless mercy and amazing grace. Lord Jesus, I come to sing songs of gratefulness for Your glorious triumph over my enemies at the cross. Thank You for throwing the powers of sin and death into the sea. Like Moses and the children of Israel, I will sing of Your love forever and declare to all that there is no one like You. I worship and thank You for being the Sovereign LORD who reigns over all. May Your name be honored and revered, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...