Monday, April 8, 2024

SALVATION: The Lord is your salvation - Exodus 14:29

But the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left. That day the Lord saved Israel from the hands of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians lying dead on the shore. And when the Israelites saw the mighty hand of the Lord displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the Lord and put their trust in Him and in Moses his servant. Exodus 14:29-31

Praise & Prayer
The LORD is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my mighty fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I fret? Lord Jesus, my heart is at peace knowing You are my wonderful Savior. I praise You for allowing me to witness Your mighty works displayed day after day in this world, just as the children of Israel did. I bow in reverence and confess You as my Lord and King. Please continue to teach me, Holy Spirit, the importance of trusting in the LORD with all my heart, mind and soul. Deliver me from leaning on my understanding or abilities. I surrender and pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HONOR: Honor your parents and you will experience a full life - Exodus 20:12

“Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12 NLT Tru...