Thursday, April 11, 2024

WONDERS: Who is like the awesome Lord, that works wonders for you?

Who among the gods is like You, Lord? Who is like You—majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? Exodus 15:11 NIV

Worship & Praise
God of wonders, I exalt Your greatness, and with a heart full of humility, I bow before Your majestic holiness. I am grateful beyond words for the awesome and wondrous works You perform for those who love You. Lord Jesus, I praise You for the wonders of Your grace and wondrous love that save me from the pit of hell. Today, I joyfully and with a heart brimming with gratitude, celebrate Your victory at the cross and will forever be grateful for Your mercy, forgiveness, and salvation. Worthy are You, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will, they existed and were created. Hallelujah and AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARRIED: The Lord will carry you on eagles' wings - Exodus 19:4

Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob a...