Friday, April 12, 2024

GUIDED: The LORD will guide you to His sacred home - Exodus 15:13

“With your unfailing love You lead the people You have redeemed. In Your might, You guide them to Your sacred home." Exodus 15:13 MSG

Poem: "GUIDE US, O GOD" by M.S.Lowndes
Guide our every step, O God
Along this path we take
And help us seek Your wisdom, Lord
To grow with deeper faith

And lead us into all Your truth
So we may understand
The purpose that You have for us
As You take us by the hand

For you are such a mighty God,
So awesome in your works
And the awesome plan you have for us

Is accomplished with your word.



Praise & Prayer
I know in my heart, O LORD, that You give the best to those who seek Your guidance and obey Your word. Lord Jesus, I confess that I am lost with You and thank You for sending the Holy Spirit to guide me until the end of days here on earth. Holy Spirit, please keep me on the path that leads to our Father's sacred home. Remind me of Jesus' constant presence and His unfailing love. Use me this day to help point a lost and grieving soul to faith in Christ Jesus. I pray for their salvation in JESUS' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TREASURE: You are God's special treasure - Exodus 19:5

Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth be...