Tuesday, May 21, 2024

ANOINTED: The Lord has anointed you for priestly service - Exodus 30:30

“Anoint Aaron and his sons and consecrate them so they may serve Me as priests. Say to the Israelites, ‘This is to be my sacred anointing oil for the generations to come." Exodus 30:30 NIV

Truth: "Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set His seal of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." 2 Corinthians 1:21; "As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him." 1 John 2:27

Prayer & Praise
I praise Thee, Lord God, for Your sacred anointing and seal of ownership upon my life through Your Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, I confess that You are the Holy and Anointed Messiah who saved me from the powers of darkness. Holy Spirit, please anoint me with power from on high so I may deliver good news to the poor, proclaim freedom to the captives, give recovery of sight to the blind, and share the good news of salvation to the oppressed through faith in Jesus Christ, the Anointed One. I pray in His mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...