Wednesday, May 22, 2024

SPIRIT-FILLED: God has called you and filled you with His Spirit - Exodus 31:3

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, to design artistic works, to work in gold, in silver, in bronze, in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of workmanship. Exodus 31:1-5 NKJV

TRUTH: God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 2:9; And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness. Acts 4:31; "If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13; But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8; “I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Matthew 3:11

Praise & Prayer
My faithful and loving Father, I praise You for calling me by name into fellowship with You through Jesus Christ, my Savior. In Jesus' mighty name, I ask You to please fill me with Your Spirit in wisdom, understanding, and knowledge so that I may be a powerful witness of Christ's love, comfort, and hope in my home, the City of Brea, Orange County, California and to the end of the earth. Lord Jesus, please baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire to serve God. Thank You for sending the Holy Spirit to be my helper, comforter, guide, teacher, and counselor as I journey from earth to glory. Use me, guide me, and empower me this day Holy Spirit. I pray in the mighty and glorious name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...