One day Moses said to the LORD, “You have been telling me, ‘Take these people up to the Promised Land.’ But you haven’t told me whom you will send with me. You have told me, ‘I know you by name, and I look favorably on you.’ If it is true that you look favorably on me, let me know your ways so I may understand you more fully and continue to enjoy your favor. And remember that this nation is your very own people. Exodus 33:12-13 NLT
Praise & Prayer
As I read Your marvelous word of truth, my heart is filled with joy, gracious Father, to know that you look down on me with favor as you did with Moses. Lord Jesus, I remember the grace [unmerited favor] You bestowed on me when I came to You and told You that I felt unworthy of God's favor and love. You reminded me of the criminal on the cross who cried out to You, 'JESUS, remember me when You come into your kingdom.' and You answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in paradise.” I praise You this day for the undeserved favor You have bestowed on me as You did to the thief on the cross. I am favored and blessed by the wonderful works You did for me at the cross of Calvary. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is battered with self-condemning thoughts and feels unworthy of God's favor. Open the eyes of their heart to believe that Jesus is the Way so they may understand Him more fully and experience God's amazing favor. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.
March through books of the Bible and meditate on the promise, prayer, and song of the day to help strengthen your faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Savior. Loving people with compassionate care and pointing them to "Christ, the Way, the Truth, & the Life" is how you will be a soul winner and bring glory to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FAITH: “Your unwavering faith will inspire others to believe in God.” Daniel 3:28
Nebuchadnezzar spoke up and announced: “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who ...
-
Then the king promoted Daniel and gave him many generous gifts. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and chief administrato...
-
Out of control with rage, Nebuchadnezzar’s facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and he ordered that the furnace...
-
Furious with rage, Nebuchadnezzar summoned Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. So these men were brought before the king, and Nebuchadnezzar sai...
No comments:
Post a Comment