Tuesday, May 28, 2024

FAVOR: The LORD looks on you with favor - Exodus 33:12

One day Moses said to the LORD, “You have been telling me, ‘Take these people up to the Promised Land.’ But you haven’t told me whom you will send with me. You have told me, ‘I know you by name, and I look favorably on you.’ If it is true that you look favorably on me, let me know your ways so I may understand you more fully and continue to enjoy your favor. And remember that this nation is your very own people. Exodus 33:12-13 NLT

Praise & Prayer
As I read Your marvelous word of truth, my heart is filled with joy, gracious Father, to know that you look down on me with favor as you did with Moses. Lord Jesus, I remember the grace [unmerited favor] You bestowed on me when I came to You and told You that I felt unworthy of God's favor and love. You reminded me of the criminal on the cross who cried out to You, 'JESUS, remember me when You come into your kingdom.' and You answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in paradise.” I praise You this day for the undeserved favor You have bestowed on me as You did to the thief on the cross. I am favored and blessed by the wonderful works You did for me at the cross of Calvary. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is battered with self-condemning thoughts and feels unworthy of God's favor. Open the eyes of their heart to believe that Jesus is the Way so they may understand Him more fully and experience God's amazing favor. I pray for their salvation in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...