Wednesday, May 29, 2024

PRESENCE: The presence of God goes with you and gives you rest - Exodus 33:14

The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14 NIV

Praise & Prayer
It's Your abiding presence in my life, Lord Jesus, that fills my heart with the assurance of hope and supernatural rest in a troubled and confused world. I trust in Your unchanging nature and unfailing promise that "You are always with me, even to the end of the age.” I believe that You will never leave me nor forsake me. In Your mighty name, I go forth today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...