Thursday, May 23, 2024

FORGIVENESS: Repent and the LORD will forgive your terrible sin - Exodus 32:30

The next day Moses said to the people, “You have committed a terrible sin. But now I will again go up the mountain to the Lord; perhaps I can obtain forgiveness for your sin.” Moses then returned to the Lord and said, “These people have committed a terrible sin. They have made a god out of gold and worshiped it. Please forgive their sin; but if you won't, then remove my name from the book in which you have written the names of your people.” Exodus 32:30-32 GNT

Truth: If you hide your sins, you will not succeed. If you confess and reject them, you will receive mercy. Proverbs 28:13; Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. Acts 3:19; In Him [Christ] we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7; But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1:9; For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more. Hebrews 8:12.

Praise & Prayer
Who is a God like You, O LORD, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of those who repent and turn back to You? I praise You for being forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call upon You with heartfelt sincerity. I acknowledge my sins to You and will not cover up my iniquity. Lord Jesus, I praise You for the forgiveness of my terrible sins and deliverance from the guilt that depressed my heart and overpowered my mind. Thank You for taking my punishment and setting me free from the consequences of my injustice. Give me O LORD, a heart like Yours, that loves righteousness and hates what is evil. Please don't blot out my name from The Book of Life, which has the names written down of those who love and obey our Father in heaven. I pray in Your holy and precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...