Friday, May 24, 2024

SPEAKS: God speaks to you, as one speaks to a friend - Exodus 33:11

The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent. Exodus 33:11

Truth: "God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world." Hebrews 1:1-2; "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:27; Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If You wish, I will put up three shelters—one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is My Son, whom I love; with Him, I Am well pleased. Listen to Him!” Matthew 17:4-5; All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17; "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come." John 16:13.


Praise & Prayer
As I read this scripture, O LORD, my heart is filled with joy to know that You desire to speak to me like Moses, as one speaks with a friend through Your beloved Son. Lord Jesus, I praise You for being the Friend of sinners. I thank You for being my Good Shepherd who speaks to me, guides me, cares for me, and watches over me. I want to hear Your voice every moment of every day, from the minute I wake up to the moment I lie down to sleep. I am grateful for the many ways You speak to me through God's living word, other believers, music, the trials of life, daily circumstances, and the Holy Spirit. Please use me today to help someone who is hearing the lies and voice of the devil to hear Your sweet voice of hope and salvation as we pray in Your mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...