Thursday, May 2, 2024

LOVE: God lavishes His unfailing love upon you - Exodus 20:6 NLT

But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands. Exodus 20:6 NLT

Praise & Prayer
Father of mercies, I come with a heart full of praise to thank You for lavishing me with Your unfailing love that heals my soul and makes me whole. Lord Jesus, thank You for revealing to me and all the world that God is love. I am continually amazed by Your unfailing love that transforms me and fills my life with eternal purpose. Your unfailing love gives me comfort in times of sorrow, hope in times of trials, and strength in times of weakness. Holy Spirit, please stir me to show that I love God by obeying His word and doing what pleases Him. Help me this day to spread God's unfailing love to family members and people in the marketplace who desperately need Him. I pray in Jesus' mighty name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEART: Jesus bears your name upon His heart - Exodus 28:8

“Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breastpiece of decision as a conti...