Monday, June 17, 2024

KINDNESS: God’s kindness leads you to repentance - Romans 2:4

“Or do you show contempt for the riches of His kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?” ‭‭Romans‬ ‭2‬:‭4‬ ‭NIV‬


Prayer and & Praise
Abba Father, never do I want to disrespect You or take for granted the riches of Your kindness, forbearance, and patience that I have received from Your heart of love. Lord Jesus, I praise You for the radical life-change You have performed in me. Thank you for taking away my heart of stone and giving me a heart of flesh that leads me to repentance. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who has despised God’s kindness and feels unworthy to be accepted by Him. Use my care to unplug their ears to hear the good news and convict their heart to treasure the kindness of God that leads them to repentance. I pray for their salvation in the mighty name of JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...