Tuesday, June 18, 2024

REPAID: God will repay and reward you for doing good - Romans 2:7

God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, He will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. Romans 2:6-8 NIV

Eternal Truth: "Look, I AM coming soon, bringing My reward with Me to repay all people according to their deeds." Revelation 22:12; "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each may be repaid for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil." 2 Corinthians 5:10; "For the Son of Man is going to come with His angels in the glory of His Father, and then He will repay each person according to what he has done." Matthew 16:27; Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ." Philippians 3:8.


Praise & Prayer
It's Your undeserved favor and goodness in my life, Lord God, that motivates me to do good. Lord Jesus, You are my priceless reward and ultimate treasure in this life and for all eternity. Please give me a heart like Yours that seeks to glorify God, loves doing good, and despises evil. Please teach me, Holy Spirit, to be a God-loving and God-seeking Christian so I focus on doing good to my family and the people in my circle of influence. Deliver me from being a self-seeking religious imposter and hypocrite of the truth. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVED: Christ died for you to demonstrate God loves you - Romans 8:8

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous pers...