Friday, June 14, 2024

GOSPEL: The gospel is the power of God that brings you salvation - Romans 1:16

For I (Paul) am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 AMPC

Eternal Truth: "He (Jesus) said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." Mark 16:15-16; "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14.


Praise & Prayer
God of my salvation, I pause to thank You for sending Javier, a friend who was bold and not ashamed to share the gospel of Christ with me. The power of Your Good News saved me from my darkness, made me a new creation, and gave my life purpose and hope. Only through Jesus, Your beloved Son, who is the Good News, have I found the Way, the Truth, and the Life that I craved since I was a child. Lord Jesus, like Paul, I will not be ashamed to share the Gospel with family members and people in the marketplace whose hearts are open to receive Your word. I pray that those reading this holy scripture may experience the miraculous power of Your Good News. Please give them assurance of salvation as they hear and believe in Your word with a heart of surrender. In Your mighty name, I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...