Thursday, June 6, 2024

RADIANT: "The Lord makes your face and life radiant." - Exodus 34:29

When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD. When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him. ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭34‬:‭29‬-‭30‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Eternal Truth: "Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, “I AM the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.” John 8:12; "But all of us, with unveiled faces, see the Lord's splendor reflected, as looking in a mirror, and are being transformed into His likeness in ever-increasing splendor. This is the work of the Lord, who is the Holy Spirit." 2 Corinthians 3:18; "Do everything without grumbling and arguing, so that you may be blameless and pure, children of God who are faultless in a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine like stars in the world." Philippians 2:14-16; “Your life would be brighter than noonday; Darkness would be like the morning." Job 11:17.

Praise & Prayer
Lord Jesus, I place my trust in You and praise You for being the Light of the world. I thank You for Your timely intervention in my life, rescuing me from the pit of darkness that enchained my life with sin, shame, and obscurity. Please speak to me as God spoke to Moses so that I may be a radiant Christian who shines like a star and mirrors Your likeness. Remove the dross and mud from my life that makes me dull and dirty. Please help me, Holy Spirit, to reflect the splendors of Christ's love, truth, and righteousness to my family and people in the marketplace who sit in darkness. I pray in the glorious name of Jesus, my Eternal Light and Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...