Friday, June 7, 2024

CHOSEN: The LORD has chosen you - Exodus 35:30

Then Moses said to the Israelites, “Look, the Lord has chosen Bezalel son of Uri, from the tribe of Judah. And he has filled Bezalel with the Spirit of God—He gave Bezalel special skill and knowledge to do all kinds of things. ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭35‬:‭30-31‬ ‭‬‬

Meaning of Bezalel: "In The Shadow of God"

Timeless Truth: "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He [God] chose us in Him [Christ] before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him." Ephesians 1:3-4; "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you." John 15:16.


Praise & Prayer
"Abba Father, my heart is filled with worship and praise for Your overwhelming love and compassionate care. Thank You for reminding me that You chose me before the foundation of the world in Christ Jesus. I confess that I don't comprehend it, but I believe in Your unfailing Word. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for rescuing me, a flawed sinner, from the shadow of death and bringing me into the shadow of God, where my life has a purpose and finds living hope. Lord God, in the name of JESUS, I ask You to please give me special skills and knowledge through the Holy Spirit, so I grow to be a vessel of honor in Your hands who brings joy to Your heart. I pray in the mighty and glorious name of Jesus." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRUSHED: God will crush Satan under your feet - Romans 16:20

The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Romans 16:20 NET Infallible Truth: &qu...