Wednesday, July 24, 2024

CHILDREN: If you are led by the Spirit, you are a child of God - Romans 8:14

Only those people who are led by God's Spirit are His children. Romans 8:14 CEV

Eternal Truth: "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come." John 16:13; "For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light." Ephesians 5:8; "You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5.

Praise & Prayer
I am grateful and honored, Heavenly Father, for making me one of Your children because of the mighty works of Christ Jesus on the cross. I submit myself to Your leading, Holy Spirit. Please guide me in the Way, the Truth, and the Life by following the example of my Lord Jesus and walking in His footsteps. Use me today to be a beacon of hope for someone who is in darkness and longing for a new life. Rescue them from the devil's stronghold and make today the day of their salvation as we call upon the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...