Tuesday, July 23, 2024

SPIRIT: The Spirit will restore life to your mortal body - Romans 8:11

But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the Spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that Christ imputes to you]. And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you. Romans 8:10-11 AMPC

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, Lord Jesus, for destroying the powers of sin and guilt and sending the Spirit to dwell within me. I believe in Your infallible promise that the Spirit will raise me up from the dead and restore life to my mortal body. Please help me, Holy Spirit, to reflect the life and righteousness of Christ so that my family and people in the marketplace may witness His presence in me. Guide someone across my path today who is terrified of death. Grant me the opportunity to share the promise of eternal life through faith in Christ Jesus and the indwelling Holy Spirit. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...