Thursday, July 25, 2024

ADOPTED: You have received the Spirit of adoption - Romans 8:15

For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. Romans 8:15-16 NKJV

Praise & Prayer
I praise You, "ABBA FATHER," for not abandoning me like an orphan. My heart is filled with joy and gratitude for the Spirit of adoption that I have received through Jesus Christ, who saved me from my pit of hopelessness and despair. I recall the painful emotions of feeling unloved and alone as an orphan until Jesus told me, "I have come to adopt you into God's family, where your life will have eternal significance, fullness of hope, and experience everlasting love." Thank You, Lord Jesus, for adopting me and making me a child of God. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who feels forsaken or unloved like an orphan. Use my care to help me build trust and give me discernment to know when to share my adoption story. I pray in Jesus' name that today will be the day of their Spiritual adoption into the family of God. Hosanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...