Tuesday, July 9, 2024

FRIEND: Christ has made you a friend of God - Romans 5:11

So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God. Romans 5:11

Eternal Truth: "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are My friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." John 15:13-15; And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend." James 2:23.

Prayer & Praise
Who am I, O LORD, that You are mindful of me, love me, and hear me when I cry out to You? I am amazed and humbled, Sovereign LORD, that Your heart yearns for me to be Your friend. I praise You, Lord Jesus, for the marvelous miracle of restoring my relationship of intimate friendship with God on the cross. No longer do I feel separated or rejected because of my sin or unworthiness. Holy Spirit, please fill my heart with joy and help me demonstrate to my family and people in the marketplace that I am a friend of God by being an obedient Christian. I pray in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...