Wednesday, July 10, 2024

GRACE: God's wonderful grace is greater than your sin - Romans 5:21

Because one person disobeyed God, many became sinners. But because one other person obeyed God, many will be made righteous. God’s law was given so that all people could see how sinful they were. But as people sinned more and more, God’s wonderful grace became more abundant. So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God’s wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 5:19-21 NLT

Hymn: "GRACE GREATER THAN OUR SIN"**
Marvelous grace of our loving Lord,
Grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!
Yonder on Calvary’s mount outpoured,
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilled.

Marvelous, infinite, matchless grace,
Freely bestowed on all who believe!
You that are longing to see His face,
Will you this moment His grace receive?
**Click HERE to read more lyrics of this wonderful hymn


Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, my heart is overwhelmed with gratitude and praise for the marvelous grace You have bestowed on me through my Lord Jesus Christ. I receive Your grace and confess that there is nothing I can ever do to earn Your love or repay You for all Christ has done for me and continues to do in my life. Just as Adam, Paul, and all of your servants confessed, I am saved by Your grace alone, which is greater than all my sins. Holy Spirit, please prevent me from ever taking God's wonderful grace for granted. I pray in the mighty and holy name of Jesus, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...