Monday, July 8, 2024

JUSTIFIED: The blood of Jesus justifies and saves you from God's wrath - Romans 5:9

Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! Romans 5:9 NIV

What does it mean to be JUSTIFIED? Click HERE

Prayer & Praise
I'm in awe of Your great mercy and tender compassion, Father God. Even when I was in my deepest sin, Christ didn't just sacrifice His life for me, but He also shed His blood to cover the ugliness of all my sinful behavior. His acts of unfailing love and undeserved forgiveness, have justified me and brought me into right standing before Your eyes. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for saving a sinner like me from the wrath of God that I rightfully deserved. I bow in reverence and give You all praise, honor, and glory. Hallelujah and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STRONG: The Lord will keep you strong to the end - 1 Corinthians 1:8

Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. He will keep you strong to the end s...