Monday, July 29, 2024

GLORY: Your current sufferings do not compare with the coming glory - Romans 8:18

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. Romans 8:18 NIV

Praise & Prayer
Your living Word fills my heart with hope, Lord Jesus. I praise You for enduring great suffering on the cross for my sins. Thank You for changing my perspective and reminding me through this holy scripture, that no matter what types of sufferings or hardships I go through in this life, they are not worth comparing with the glory that awaits those who love You. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today who is suffering mentally from depression or physically from an illness. Use me to be a vessel of comfort and grant me an opportunity to share this promise of glory. Rescue them from a spirit of despair as I pray with them in the mighty name of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...