Friday, July 26, 2024

HEIR: You are an heir of God's glory together with Christ - Romans 8:17

And since we are His children, we are His heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share His glory, we must also share His suffering. Romans 8:17 NLT

Praise & Prayer
Abba Father, You expressed your heart of everlasting love by sending your beloved Son, Christ Jesus, to save me from my poverty and lift me from the ash heap. I don't have enough words to express my gratitude for this blessed assurance that together with Christ, I have the hope of sharing Your glory. Lord Jesus, Your love and grace have won my heart. Although You were rich, You became poor for my sake so that through Your poverty, I might become rich. I am committed to sharing in Your suffering and will not be ashamed to publicly tell the story of the great things You have done for me. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone who has an impoverished spirit, depleted soul, and beggarly mindset. Stir their heart to trust in Christ Jesus as their Lord and Messiah. Hosanna, in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...