Tuesday, July 30, 2024

HOPE: Wait patiently for the hope that is coming - Romans 8:25

Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently. Romans 8:23-25

Eternal Truth: "Looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus." Titus 2:13; "God wanted to make known among the Gentiles the glorious wealth of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." Colossian 1:27

Praise & Prayer
My hope in Christ is indestructible and imperishable. I praise You, Lord Jesus, for being my Hope, my Peace, my Joy, and my Savior. I remember feeling hopeless and lost before You entered my life and rescued me from my chains of gloom and doom. Now, I patiently await and look forward to the day when my hope in You turns into reality at Your glorious appearance. Please guide me, Holy Spirit, to someone today who is trapped in a pit of despair and feels all hope is lost. Lord Jesus, please save them from their bondage and fill their spirit with hope as I point them to You. In Your mighty name, I pray. Hosanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...