Friday, July 5, 2024

LOVED: Christ died for you to demonstrate God loves you - Romans 5:8

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8 NIV

Quote: "Beauty fades, health withers, riches vanish, comforts disappear, heartbreaks ensue, but love never fails, because God is love." - Hector Perez


Praise & Prayer
No one, Father God, could ever love me as You do. I am overwhelmed and in awe of Your relentless love for me, which You proved by allowing Your beloved Son, Christ Jesus, to die on the cross for imperfect sinners like me. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for meeting the deepest need of my heart, which is to feel loved. Please fill my life with Your everlasting love so that I may be compelled to love my family and others as You have loved me. I pray in Your mighty name, amen.



Eternal Truth: "Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

JUSTIFIED: The blood of Jesus justifies and saves you from God's wrath - Romans 5:9

Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! Romans 5:9 NIV What does it me...