Wednesday, July 3, 2024

FREEDOM: If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed - John 8:36

If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

Eternal Truth: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32; "For in Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set you free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2; "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not be encumbered once more by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1.

Praise & Prayer
I remember Lord Jesus. The day that I surrendered my life to you was when I began to experience true freedom from hopelessness and demonic strongholds that had enslaved me for years. I praise You for coming into my heart and saving me from the pit of despair. As we celebrate America's freedom on the 4th of July, I ask you to please make us one nation under God, so we can be a country that is indivisible, free, and committed to justice for all. I pray in Your holy and mighty name. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVED: Christ died for you to demonstrate God loves you - Romans 8:8

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous pers...