Monday, August 19, 2024

FAITH: Your faith comes from hearing the Good News of Christ - Romans 10:17

“But not everyone welcomes the Good News, for Isaiah the prophet said, “Lord, who has believed our message?” So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ. Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Infallible Truth: “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1; “And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.” Hebrews 11:6


Praise & Prayer
I love hearing Your voice, Lord Jesus. Thank You, for Your living Word and faithful messengers who encourage me with Good News and compassion when my faith weakens in times of trouble. Holy Spirit, please guide me to someone today whose ears are open and whose heart is ready to receive the Good News. Use me to help strengthen their faith in Christ. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...