Friday, August 16, 2024

BEAUTIFUL FEET: You have beautiful feet by bringing good news! Romans 10:15

But how can they call on Him [Christ] to save them unless they believe in Him? And how can they believe in Him [Christ] if they have never heard about Him? And how can they hear about Him [Christ] unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, "How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!" Romans 10:14-15 NLT

Praise & Prayer
I'm recall, Lord Jesus, just a few of the messengers with beautiful feet who brought me good news when I felt lost and afraid. I thank You for "Javier," who helped me believe the good news of Your salvation. Thank You, "Irene," for sharing the good news of Your unfailing love when I felt unloved. Thank You for the "numerous friends" who brought good news to me in times of suffering and loss. Holy Spirit, please help me parade beautiful feet by being a messenger who spreads the good news to the poor, lost, broken, and hopeless to faith in Christ Jesus, our wonderful Savior. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...