Tuesday, August 20, 2024

ENRICHED: You are enriched by accepting God's salvation - Romans 11:12

Did God’s people (Israel) stumble and fall beyond recovery? Of course not! They were disobedient, so God made salvation available to the Gentiles. But He wanted his own people to become jealous and claim it for themselves. Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it. Romans 11:11-12 NLT

Infallible Truth: "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9; "I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ." Romans 11:25

Prayer & Prayer
Father of Mercies and God of my salvation, I bow in reverence to thank You for enriching my life by making salvation possible for me through Christ, my Messiah. I pray for the day when the people of Israel repent and accept Your beloved Son, Christ Jesus, as their Messiah and Lord. Please teach me, Holy Spirit, to grow in thankfulness and humility for the immeasurable riches and eternal wealth that I have received from God in Christ Jesus, my Savior. Use me this day to enrich the lives of people that You bring across my path by sharing this wonderful promise of salvation to all who accept it. I praise the mighty and glorious name of Christ Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAY: Your prayers bring about miracles of deliverance - Romans 15:30

I have one request, dear friends: Pray for me. Pray strenuously with and for me—to God the Father, through the power of our Master Jesus, th...