Thursday, August 1, 2024

GOOD: God turns your troubles into something good - Romans 8:28

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them. Romans 8:28

Eternal Truth: "I have spoken these things to you so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation. But take courage, I have overcome the world." John 16:33; "You plotted evil against me [Joseph], but God turned it into good, in order to preserve the lives of many people who are alive today because of what happened." Genesis 50:20

Praise & Prayer
I realize, Lord God, that You allow me to experience problems and hardships in life that are not good, but I believe that You use every trial to shape and form me for the better. I love You and will continue to trust in Your master plan for my life, which has eternal purpose. Lord Jesus, I praise You for speaking the truth by telling me that in this world I will have tribulation. Please fill my heart with Your courage to press ahead by having unwavering faith. Teach me Your ways and help me be an overcomer as You were until the end of my days here on earth. I pray for family and friends who are going through times of trouble. Turn it around, O LORD, and give them a miraculous breakthrough as they call upon Your mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PEACE: It is God who gives you peace [Shalom] - Romans 15:33

The God who gives peace be with you all . Amen. Romans 15:33 Infallible Truth: “I AM [JESUS] leaving you with a gift— peace  [ Shalom ]   of...